Vision for Education are working in partnership with a school in North Tyneside to recruit for experienced Tutors to work 1:1 with several Secondary aged students who have either been excluded from main stream school for a variety of reasons or that are school refusers due to social, emotional or mental health difficulties (SEMH).
Work will be provided by the Tutor and will cover Maths, English and Science (theory) at varying levels but guidance will be provided prior to the sessions.
Study is to be conducted on a flexible, hourly basis (between 2 – 10 hours per week) and will take place in the public domain (library, youth centre etc.), school or at the students care/foster home with a carer present.
- Applicants will have experience of Tutoring on a 1:1 basis and / or be a qualified Teacher with QTS.
- The ideal applicant will have previous experience within an SEND environment and be an organised, positive, empathetic and responsible individual.
- Applicants must be available to work in the North Tyneside/Newcastle area.
- Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria.
In return, as an agency we offer:
- Excellent and transparent rates starting from £18 to £22 per hour (dependent upon level of experience)
- Seminars and training courses such as Team Teach and Moving & Handling (paid for by Vision) to continue your individual professional development.
- Dedicated team that work with our supply staff to place them in schools and locations that suit them.
- Wages paid directly into bank account every week via PAYE.
- We are an agency that won't charge your school a fee, should they want to offer you a permanent contract; we won't stand in the way of your career.
For further information, please call Colin Bain (SEN Consultant) on 0191 2291386 or email CV and details to email@example.com.