Red Hall Primary wishes to appoint a suitably qualified and experienced person to undertake a senior role in our support staff structure.
Salary: £20,336 - £23,292 per annum
Benefits & Grade: Grade M SCP 25-29
Contract Details: Required from September 2017
Contract Hours: 37 hours per week - term time only (+ training days) 46.8 weeks
This is an exciting opportunity at Red Hall Primary School providing superb quality provision for 2 year olds.
Successful applicants will be required to:
- Lead and manage the set up and day to day provision of early education and care in our already outstanding two year old setting.
- Have experience of working with children aged 2-3 years and their families.
- Experience of liaising with other agencies in supporting children and their families;
- Possess and use appropriate skills to undertake those activities necessary to meet the physical, emotional and educational needs of individuals and groups of children, including those with special needs
- Provide PPA cover if required.
Candidates will need to possess both initiative and sensitivity and be proven effective team members.
We would warmly welcome and encourage visits to our school on Tuesday 11th April at 10am or Tuesday 25th April at 10am.
Any other appointments should be made directly with Lyndsey Keeley, School Administrator on 01325 254770.
Letters of application should be included with your application form. Letters should be a maximum of 2 sides of A4.
Further details and application packs are available from the School using the contact details above. Application forms must be returned for the attention of the Head Teacher, Julie Davidson, by the closing date.
Closing Date: 28/04/2017
The School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment. The post is subject to a successful DBS clearance (certificate of disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring service) and pre-employment checks will be undertake before an appointment is confirmed.
Red Hall Primary School, Headingley Crescent, Darlington, Co Durham, DL1 2ST
Tel: 01325 254770 www.redhallprimary.org.uk Email: email@example.com