Are you ready to take the next step in your career?
Are you an experienced teacher, looking for a new challenge?
Wherever you are in your career, we would love to hear from you.
We are a lovely, welcoming school who are committed to providing high-quality training and development and would love for you to join our team.
We are looking for a dynamic and energetic class teacher to join our hardworking team in September 2021. This is a full-time permanent contract position starting September 2021.
The successful candidates will:
- Be excellent Primary practitioners
- Plan creative and challenging lessons
- Work as part of a supportive team who enjoy fun and have a good sense of humour!
- A subject specialism in Music would be a bonus but is not essential!
We can offer:
- A good track record of supporting all staff’s CPD.
- Keen, curious & enthusiastic children
- A well-resourced school that is focused on children becoming effective and empowered learners
- A team of hardworking and enthusiastic professionals
- A steady supply of cake!
For more information please contact the school:
School Office: 01344 860106 Email: Louise Wanless at email@example.com or via the Bracknell Forest website.
Closing date for applications: 09.00, Monday 19th April 2021
Binfield Primary School is committed to safeguarding children and the position is subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure, satisfactory references and relevant documentation.
Binfield Church of England Primary School
- Mainstream school with state - voluntary aided funding
- Primary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 4 - 11 years
Community (Koinonia) is our central school value. Our school’s Trust Deed states that we are here to serve the local community and provide an education, first and foremost to the children in Binfield village. This is reflected in our Admissions crite...