St. James' CE (Aided) Primary School is an outstanding school with a distinctly Christian, nurturing, highly inclusive and creative learning environment. We wish to appoint a permanent teacher to join our talented team. This role has been created to support maths interventions, ensuring the impact of Maths No Problem by the end of KS2 (reviewed annually).
Leyland St. James' CE (Aided) Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment.
• Degree and QTS
• To have had experience of teaching Year 5 and Year 6 since 2015/16
• To be experienced in delivering Singapore maths
For an informal discussion please contact Mrs. Taylor-Bell (Head Teacher) on 01772 422572 Informal visits or telephone discussion are actively encouraged. Please view the person specification and web page before arranging a viewing and applying.
Proposed recruitment dates:
• Closing date – Friday 27th. April 2018 (9AM)
• Short listing – Tuesday 1st. May 2018.
• Observations – between 2nd. and 11th. May 2018
• Interview – Thursday 24th. May 2018
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer, welcoming applications from all sections of the community