Applications are invited for a full time Head of Upper Primary position at our international client school located in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. This school boasts strong community ties, excellent academic results, and modern facilities.
About the Role:
- Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Load: Full Time – Commence January 2018
- Role Description: Head of Upper Primary (Years 3-5)
- Basic Salary, Expat and Housing Allowances
- Provide an exemplary student-centred, ICT rich learning experience for students in your care
About the School:
- Private K – 12 School offering an Australian and IB curriculum
- Co-educational, high achieving school
- Excellent understanding of Australian curriculum and approaches to design and monitoring of such curriculum
- Proven skills in designing, implementing and evaluating differentiated learning experiences for students
- Proven skills in using ICT to improve student engagement and learning
- Excellent strategic problem solving skills
Benefits of Registering with Smart Teachers:
- Completely free service
- Gain access to exclusively listed positions
- Career mentoring, CV preparation and interview coaching
- Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
- A minimum four year Bachelor of Education or equivalent
- A minimum of three years’ experience within a similar role
- Provide a minimum of three professional references
- Provide relevant police checks
In order to apply for this role please email your CV to email@example.com quoting Job Reference #WEB1707-161119HM or click on “Apply for Job” below.
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $100.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (Terms and Conditions apply).
Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.