Baines’ Endowed Primary School & Children’s Centre - A Church of England Academy
Classroom Teacher | Mainscale. NQTs welcome to apply
Fixed Term Contract until 31st August 2018
Start date: September 2017
Cidari Education and the Governing Body of Baines' Endowed Primary School and Children's Centre - A Church of England Academy are seeking to recruit an enthusiastic, dedicated and committed Upper KS2 Class Teacher for this exciting position within the school. This is a wonderful opportunity for the right candidate to become a key player in a vibrant, oversubscribed primary academy at an exciting part of its school improvement journey.
We can offer you:
- Quality teaching and learning;
- Clear Christian values underpinning school life
- Happy, hard working and well behaved children;
- A professional, happy and enthusiastic staff;
- A school well-equipped for education in the 21st century;
- Excellent NQT support;
- Motivated and experienced Governing Body and central Trust team.
We are looking to appoint a talented and committed professional with the qualities, skills and drive necessary to fulfil this key role.
Can you offer us:
- Well-developed teaching skills;
- A commitment to continuous improvement;
- Enthusiasm, resilience, adaptability and a positive outlook;
- Willingness to be involved in extra curricular activities and wider school life;
- Enthusiasm, adaptability and a positive outlook;
- A commitment to our Christian ethos.
We are a member of Cidari Multi Academy Trust, established in November 2013, a growing educational trust and part of the Blackburn Diocese. Cidari Education are committed to providing high quality education for all children in our academies based on clearly established Christian values and principles.
Supporting documents for this post including application forms are available below and an advisory letter to candidates is also available, alternatively these can be accessed from the school office – please contact us on 01253 762532. Further information about the Academy is available by visiting our website www.baines-endowed.blackpool.sch.uk.
Visits to the Academy are encouraged and warmly welcomed by appointment through the Headteacher.
Application forms and supporting information are returnable to the Lisa Burke:
Miss Lisa Burke - Business Support Officer, Cidari Education, Clayton House, Walker Park, Blackburn, BB1 2QE
Tel: 01254 958888 email: email@example.com
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Cidari Multi Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
The above post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974. Any offer of employment will be subject to a satisfactory check supplied by the Disclosure & Barring Service. The check will include any cautions, reprimands or final warnings as well as convictions. Further information is available by clicking here.