Upper Key Stage 2 Class Teacher required for September 2018
Hours: Full Time
Salary: Band 1-3, depending on experience
Start date: September 2018
Closing date: 30th April 2018
We are seeking an inspirational, highly committed and hard-working teacher who is keen to contribute to the school's ongoing success.
Opportunities for our pupils to develop leadership and enterprise skills, along with sporting and more creative talents are provided as part of a rich and varied curriculum. This contributes to the continued high academic achievement of our children and in producing happy, well-rounded individuals who excel in many different areas.
If you are passionate about children's learning and want the best for every child, them this may be the school for you. However, you should also be a team player who wishes to work with others to develop your own potential and that of your colleagues and you should be willing to trial new initiatives, share your own ideas and be brave in your teaching.
If you are ambitious for a career in leadership and management then the school can provide opportunities for development in this area.
We are looking for a teacher who:
- Can demonstrate excellent classroom teaching and learning with high expectatiosn of pupil attainment
- Is commiotted to providing the best educational opportunities for every child
- Is able to engage, motivate and challenge pupils
- Is well organised
- Has good interpersonal skills and enjoys being part of a team
- Can demonstrate a willingness to participate fully in all aspects of school life
- Is passionate about teaching, enjoys their work, has a good sense of humour and is open and flexible to new ideas
In return the school can offer:
- Opportunities for high quality CPD, tailored specifically to individual's needs
- A robust programme of leadership development to prepare individuals for future leadership and management opportunities at the school
- High quality mentoring opportunities at the school
- The opportunity to work alongside a dedicated team of professionals
- Supportive parents
- Enthusiastic, motivated, well-behaved and friendly pupils
Visitors to our school comment on the friendly, warm atmosphere and are quick to see that the children are well-behaved and motivated learners.
If you think that you have the drive, enthusiasm and skills necessary to fit into our school then please apply online at www.haveringschools.jobs. Should you experience any technical difficulty please contact Havering Education HR on 01708 431636.
Informal visits to the school are warmly welcomed and are very much encouraged and can be arranged by contacting the school office on 01708 457019.
Scotts Primary School is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be required to undertake a criminal record check via the DBS.
Interviews will be held week commencing 30th April 2018