Outstanding Upper Key Stage 2 Class Teacher required for September 2018.
Salary: Inner London Main pay range/Upper pay range (depending on experience) A TLR may be available for suitable candidate.
Cobourg is an inclusive, multicultural, two-form entry primary and nursery school located close to Burgess Park Lake in Southwark, where children from all backgrounds are able to flourish. We serve a diverse, vibrant community of talented children, who are always ready to learn and to receive the very best education.
Our Headteacher and Governors are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and committed class teacher to join our fantastic, hardworking team.
- Have high expectations of yourself and others
- Are a good team player with the ability to engage and inspire pupils
- Enjoy teaching upper key stage 2 pupils
- Have the ambition and determination to secure positive outcomes for all pupils
- Have the ability and drive to raise standards…
then we would be delighted to hear from you and urge you to apply right now!
In return we offer you:
- Happy, motivated and enthusiastic pupils who are proud of their school
- A cheerful environment with modern IT equipment regularly updated
- A highly motivated hardworking team of colleagues
- Good additional classroom support from TAs/HLTAs
- A very supportive SLT
- A commitment to your continuing professional development
QTS and a minimum of two years teaching experience is preferred but NQT’s are very welcome to apply. Visits to the school are warmly encouraged; please contact the school office on 020 7703 2583 to arrange an appointment.
Please visit our website: www.cobourg.southwark.sch.uk for key information about our school.
To Apply: Please use the TES online application form available via the Quick Apply button below.
Completed application forms should be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: Friday 20th April @ 12 noon
Teaching observations and formal interviews for shortlisted candidates will take place during W/B Mon 23rd April.
Please note: Cobourg Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All posts are subject to pre-employment checks, references will be sought and successful candidates will need to undertake an enhanced Disclosure Barring Service check.