Upper KS2 Class Teacher
We are a happy family of three schools working in partnership looking for an experienced Class Teacher to join our team in January 2018
Why work with us?
- We are a professional, friendly and happy team of teachers and support staff
- We offer a dynamic and exciting environment with the chance to make a real difference
- We are an organisation that is keen to nurture and develop the expertise of its staff.
- We have children who are shown how to learn from the very start
- We serve communities that deserve the best.
There are opportunities for subject leadership and leadership development for experienced teachers.
So if you are…
- Self-reflective and seeking to be the best at your profession
- Have a professional outlook and thrive on challenge
- Someone who has a passion for teaching and is ambitious for children and making a difference
- Someone who genuinely enjoys the company of children and can see the fun as well as the serious side of teaching
- Someone who enjoys being part of a tea
…….please visit us and see what we do!
Visits are warmly welcomed. Please contact Ms Beverley Shore at Orchard to arrange this or for an informal discussion on 020 8985 7785. Alternatively, download an application pack or to find out more about what we can offer email us firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: Tuesday 31st October 2017
Interview Date: Thursday 2nd November 2017 & Wednesday 8th November
All three schools are based in the London Borough of Hackney, close to central London with easy transport links
www.orchard.hackney.sch.uk/ www.southwold.hackney.sch.uk/ www.hoxtongarden.hackney.sch.uk
Our schools are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We welcome applications from all sections of the community, regardless of gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or age.
Successful candidates will be asked to apply for an Enhanced Disclosure from the disclosure & barring service. Further information about the disclosure can be found at www.dbs.gov.uk and in the application pack.