Sherington Primary School is an outstanding school with a reputation for strong community support and high standards. We are looking to recruit a Maths Lead teacher to join our Upper Key Stage 2 team in September.
• Are committed to continuous professional development and are ambitious to become an outstanding practitioner
• Have the highest expectations for learning and of children
• Enjoy new challenges and working as part of a team
• Believe that all children can achieve success
We can offer you:
• High quality support
• Strong leadership with a clear strategic direction
• Committed, dynamic and supportive staff
We welcome school visits. Please contact Susie Healy on email@example.com to arrange an appointment.
Application packs can be downloaded from our website: www.sheringtonprimary.co.uk.
Sherington Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, and the successful candidates will be DBS checked prior to appointment among other pre-employment checks.