Post: Upper KS2 Class Teacher
Start date: September 2018
Salary: MPS, with possibility of UPS or TLR/R&R for the right candidate
Closing date: 9am 23rd April 2018
Interviews: 26th April 2018
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Sayes Court Primary School is a school that benefits from well behaved, motivated and enthusiastic children. We are making huge strides on our journey to outstanding after our recent “Good” Ofsted judgement. We wish to appoint an experienced, ambitious Upper KS2 Class Teacher with a proven track record of success who will make a valuable contribution to the staff team and the school as a whole.
• You are an excellent and enthusiastic professional who reflects on the positive impact you have on children
• You have high expectations of behaviour and achievement for pupils
• You are adaptable, aspirational and resilient
• You are committed to providing quality first teaching
• You are passionate about making a difference to children’s life chances and believe that all children can achieve
• A dynamic staff who enjoy working together
• Well behaved pupils who are inquisitive and enthusiastic about their learning
• A strong commitment to staff development
• The support of the Bourne Education Trust, a successful local MAT
• An experienced and caring Governing body
Professional development is central to our ethos and the successful candidate will gain from a wide range of in-house and external learning opportunities.
Visits to the school are welcomed. To arrange a visit please contact Miss Hammond at email@example.com or 01932 845093.
Sayes Court Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare and safety of its staff and pupils. The successful candidate will be required to undertake an enhanced DBS disclosure.