Upper KS2 Class Teacher - with TLR2 (£2,667) for exceptional candidate, Grantham
EYFS and KS2 teacher (NQTs welcome)
Belton Lane Primary school
Green Lane, Grantham
Tel: 01476 400520 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Upper KS2 Class Teacher - with TLR2 (£2,667) for exceptional candidate.
Permanent, Full Time Post, required from 1 September 2018 Pay scale MPS/UPS
We wish to appoint a teacher to work initially in Year 5 or Year 6. This is an excellent opportunity for an innovative colleague with some experience in search of a fresh challenge. You must be able to inspire and motivate our children to reach their full potential.
A TLR 2 allowance of £2,677 may be available for an exceptional candidate with the relevant skills, who has the capacity to drive improvement in teaching and learning across KS2.
You will need to :
· Have the highest expectations of yourself and the children.
· Be committed to raising standards of achievement for all children.
· Have the ability to work as a leading member of a dedicated and hardworking team.
· Demonstrate consistently good and outstanding practice in your teaching.
One KS2 and one EYFS class teacher
Permanent, Full Time Posts, required from 1 September 2018 Pay scale MPS/UPS
Belton Lane Primary School needs primary school teachers with passion; teachers who want to make a real difference in our community, our school and to the children in it. We are currently looking for a EYFS and KS2 class teachers to start from September 2018. NQTs are welcome to apply.
We are looking for teachers who:
· can fill our children’s lives with creativity, challenge, wonder and fun
· can create a haven in which our children feel especially safe, valued, happy and respected
· are passionate about making learning effective and enjoyable
In return we can offer:
· A committed and friendly team aiming for excellence
· Children who are well behaved , happy and eager to learn
· A commitment to high quality professional development
· A supportive and encouraging Governing Body
Visits to the school are encouraged. Please contact the school office on 01476 400520 to arrange a visit from 16th April 2018 - 27th April 2018 (We are closed for Easter from 29th March to 16 April)
Closing date for applications 12 noon on Friday 27th April.