Upper KS2 Class Teacher
Required from September 2017 We seek to appoint a class teacher who has the ability to enthuse, challenge and motivate pupils. This is an exciting opportunity for a well-qualified teacher to join our school.
We are looking for a class teacher who:
• is passionate about providing the best education for all pupils
• is able to raise attainment for all pupils • is able to make learning inclusive and effective
• is highly organised with a good understanding of the primary curriculum
• is flexible, adaptable and has excellent communication skills
We can offer:
• a warm, caring and inclusive ethos
• a committed and dedicated staff
• enthusiastic and friendly pupils
• a coaching and mentoring programme focused on developing teachers
• a supportive and well-resourced school
The school is committed to safeguarding children. All post holders are subject to a satisfactory enhanced DBS check. Visits by arrangement are warmly welcomed and encouraged.
Contact the school office on 0208 422 9207 or email email@example.com for further details.
Please visit our school website www.roxbourneprimaryschool.co.uk to download the application pack.
Closing date: 9.00 am Friday 23rd June Interviews: Week Beginning 25th June
An equal opportunities employer.