Are you a fantastic Upper KS2 teacher? Are you looking to be part of a caring and dedicated team, to help our children become excellent learners?
If so, Ambleside Academy could be the place for you.
We are looking to appoint a dynamic and motivated class teacher to join our KS2 team full time: ready to start in the Autumn Term 2020, with an earlier start available for the right candidate.
Ambleside Academy is a school full of potential.
We have a new Principal; a supportive senior leadership team; and a happy, hard-working staff. We have great ambition for our school.
We are part of the Raleigh Learning Trust which is small and unique - offering opportunity for specialist learning in the field of SEND.
We can offer you a great team to work with, a full time class TA, a highly skilled senior leadership team who will help you be the best you can be, and fantastic children who need to be helped to be adventurous, creative, brave and kind.
If you think you want to join us then please come and visit us.
If you can offer us:
- Superb classroom practice with high expectations for all children
- A commitment to achieving high standards
- A willingness to contribute and work as part of a team
- A positive outlook, resilience, and the ability to see each day as a new opportunity
Then we will offer you:
- Fantastic children who want to learn
- A friendly and caring staff team
- A focused and driven senior leadership team who will provide you with bespoke CPD so that you excel
- An exciting place to work – with a fabulous building and great plans for the future!
- A school community with a great ethos and heart
Visits can be arranged by contacting Zoe Palmer via email at Z.Palmer@ambleside.nottingham.sch.uk or by calling 0115 900 3610
Visit dates from: 2nd December 2019
Closing date for applications: 6th January 2020
Proposed interview date: 21st January 2020
Safeguarding Recruitment Statement
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and we expect all staff to share this commitment and undergo appropriate checks. Therefore, all posts within the Trust are subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check.
Ambleside Academy welcomes applications from all, irrespective of gender, marital status, disability, race, age or sexual orientation.