Smart Teachers is recruiting for a Primary Teacher to instruct an upper KS2 class in the London Borough of Haringey. Our client is seeking a talented KS2 Primary Teacher to join their team for a permanent role set to commence in September 2018. The school is flexible and can offer a position in either Years 4, 5 or 6. This is an amazing opportunity to join a fantastic school whom takes pride in their wonderful achievements and values their staff. Training, CPD and a strong supportive team mean that the school can cater for both NQTs or teachers seeking to change from KS1 to KS2.
About the Roles
- KS2 Primary Teacher (Years 4, 5 or 6)
- Located within the London Borough of Haringey
- Full time contract to commence in September 2018 to coincide with the start of the academic year
- Open to NQT and QTS Teachers
About the Schools
- Easily accessible: close to tube and overland stations
- Larger than average primary school
- Rated ‘Good’ by Ofsted during their most recent inspection
In order to be considered for this role, the Upper KS2 Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
- Proven Teaching experience in the last two years
- Minimum of 6 weeks’ experience educating within a UK classroom
- Able to obtain referees and references from all employment in the last two years, and valid DBS / police checks
- Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
- Free CPD workshops
- Regular social events
- Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number DXS27444.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.