Our client school, is an independent college situated in a Top End district of the Northern Territory. The school is thriving and dynamic and has an excellent reputation in providing individual care and attention to its students. The school boasts modern facilities and competitive salary packages. The role is a 12 month contract commencing Term 1, 2019 with the view to continue. This is an excellent opportunity to work in the adventure capital of the Northern Territory.
About the Role:
• Primary School Teacher [Upper Years]
• Leading NT independent school
• IB Curriculum
• 12 months contract – Strong view to permanency
• Relocation assistance
• Well-established reputation within the community
• Supportive and cohesive teaching environment
Benefits of Registering with Smart Teachers:
• Completely free service
• Gain access to exclusively listed positions
• Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
• Smart is powered by Tes, the world’s largest education community that provides curriculum resources, career support and more!
• Possess current references
• Have the right to work in Australia
• Hold a teaching qualification recognised in Australia
• Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with NTTRB and obtain an Orchre Card
Fast track your application:
• Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference #WEB 11901-534125CW
• To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $250.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (T&Cs apply).