We are looking for outstanding primary teachers to join our committed and forward thinking team.
The successful candidate will be a dynamic and innovative teacher with the determination, ability and commitment to deliver the best possible educational experience for all children.
We are looking for the right balance between experience, enthusiasm and a passion for teaching that will inspire our pupils.
It is essential that the successful candidate shows a willingness to work collaboratively and plan across the curriculum to meet the needs of learners. and is committed to working closely with parents.
The appointed teacher will be expected to make significant contributions to school life, including running extra curricular clubs and participating in school events as well as contributing to our enrichment programme.
In addition to holding a full teaching qualification (e.g. PGCE Primary) and experience of teaching a UK or Cambridge primary curriculum, we are looking for candidates who:
- Are passionate about their teaching and committed to achieving high standards.
- Demonstrate excellent classroom practice
- Can create a vibrant classroom environment.
- Have a key understanding of issues and recent developments in national and international education.
- Use innovative and resourceful teaching methods, as well as possessing strong IT skills
- Have good interpersonal skills and are able to build strong relationships with children, staff and parents.
- Have previous experience working with students for whom English is not their first language.
- Have an excellent record of attendance and punctuality.
- Are committed to differentiation and SEN inclusive practice.
- Can effectively monitor, assess and track children’s progress.
- Have a good sense of humour.
If you are an exceptional qualified teacher, interested in a unique, exciting and rewarding teaching experience abroad, then we look forward to receiving your application.
Applicants are invited to send a cover letter and full CV, with details of all teaching experience and three professional references to email@example.com.