Why do WE go to School?
We ensure that everyone in our community becomes inspired, resilient and passionate about achieving what matters, anywhere in the world.
Our Key Drivers
• Creating vivid learning experiences
• Generating more choice in what we learn
• Placing relationships at the heart of every day
• Redefining success
• Leading exceptionally
We are currently looking for a Upper School IB/ IGCSE Physics & General Science Teacher: if our values resonate with you, take a closer look at our ad!
Brief description: A Teacher is a resource person for student and parents. The Teacher is expected to be aware of the philosophy, goals, objectives and policies of the school and to co-ordinate personal goals and objectives within this framework. This person will report to the School Principal.
Profile: (training, experience, skills and aptitudes necessary to do the job)
- Current teaching certificate or equivalent;
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent (MA preferred) in Physics or general science studies;
- Fluency in English (near mother tongue level);
- At least two years of successful experience teaching IB/IGCSE Physics and General Science to students from 11 up to 18 years old;
- Recent successful teaching in an International School setting;
- Familiarity and fluency with technology supported learning;
- Familiarity with and understanding of recent developments in science education for middle school students;
- Experienced in working in a collaborative teaching situation;
- Technologically competent in basic resources and programmes (ex: Atlas Rubicon, Office 365 preferred);
- Understanding of and experience with teaching students who are English Language Learners.
For further information and to apply, please visit our website: https://vacancies.islux.lu/jobs