Required for January 2018 - Upper School Leader with responsibility for Maths
We are looking to appoint an innovative educator committed to supporting every learner who is also a forward thinking and inspirational leader. Previous experience of working in a special school is not essential.
Qualities that we are looking for:
• Outstanding classroom practice
• A passion for teaching and learning
• Ability to articulate a vision and motivate peers
• Openness to feedback and commitment to develop professionally
We will offer you:
• 94 fantastic learners
• Colleagues who are committed to all learners
• A warm, supportive and positive learning and working environment
• The opportunity to play an active part in the development of the school and the preparations for our forthcoming expansion
• A school that continuously seeks opportunities to further improve.
Informal visits are strongly advised; please telephone the school office to arrange a visit.
Selworthy is committed to safeguarding & promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.