We are looking for an enthusiastic person with relevant experience who displays a high level of personal drive and energy to join Drapers’ Brookside Junior School.
The post is an excellent opportunity for someone who is aspiring to leadership, interested in contributing to the strategic improvement of the school and developing their career in a successful Junior school setting.
We welcome applications from strong, experienced practitioners who:
• Wish to play an active role in the leadership team.
• Can demonstrate that they are a motivational and aspirational individual with high expectations for all.
• Are approachable and willing to work with staff across the school to implement strategies to move the school forward.
• Are dedicated class teachers who can model and disseminate high quality teaching pedagogy and practice to secure consistently good or outstanding teaching and learning for our children.
• Maintain a dynamic and inspiring learning environment.
• Have excellent interpersonal skills, communicating with clarity and confidence.
• Committed to developing our children to reach their full potential regardless of background or circumstance.
• Are able to develop and establish excellent relationships with the community and other stakeholders.
We can offer:
• Excellent training and CPD opportunities to develop your skills and career.
• A great staff team to work alongside.
• A supportive Multi-Academy Trust structure and team of School Governors, who are passionate and committed to everyone at school.
• Guidance and support from a highly experienced and effective leadership team.
Visits to the school are welcomed and encouraged.
Telephone: 01708 371331
Closing date: Wednesday, 22nd May 2019.
Drapers’ Multi-Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Appointments are subject to enhanced DBS clearance and satisfactory employment references. Employees could also be asked to work in any Drapers’ Multi-Academy Trust locations.