Our client school is a large and growing Year 7-12 Catholic school in the Western suburbs of Melbourne. The school is committed to providing all staff and students with a working environment that values diversity and respects differences in its community and staff are encouraged to act in response to the needs of a student.
About the Role:
- VCAL Coordinator, POL 2
- Commencing 2018
- Full-time, ongoing teaching role
- Two year tenure for POL
About the School:
- A Strong Emphasis on Technology
- Join a Supportive, Collaborative Staff
- Inclusive and Vibrant Learning Community
Benefits of Registering with SMART:
- Completely free service
- Gain access to exclusively listed positions
- Career mentoring, CV preparation and interview coaching
- Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
- Excellent Leadership, Management and Administrative Skills
- Possess Current References
- Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with VIT
- Appropriate Qualifications and/or Experience
In order to apply for this role please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Job Reference #WEB1708-520306KG, or click the ‘APPLY’ link below.
Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $100.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (T&Cs apply)