Smart Teachers is recruiting for a KS5 English Language Teacher to join a highly reputable, independent school located in Melbourne, Australia. This full-time position will commence in January 2018 for a minimum duration of 12 months. There is a possibility that the role will continue for the right candidate, which could lead to a generous offer of permanent placement along with potential position of leadership for the right candidate.
About the Role:
- Secondary Teacher
- Located in Australia
- Year 12 English Language (equivalent to Key Stage 5)
- Year 11 English (equivalent to Key Stage 5)
- Middle school English
- Full-time, fixed-term contract
- 2018 role, with strong possibility of ongoing
- Potential Assistant Head of Department for the right candidate
- Homeroom and Sports Supervising, during timetabled hours
- Job Reference: #TES1709-521733NB
About the School:
- Independent school catering for students P-12 (ages 5-18)
- Collaborative team environment
- Commute against the traffic
- Creative and compassionate community
- Mutually respectful relationships
About the Location:
Our client school is located in inner South East Melbourne, a heavily populated and bustling location that is crammed with cafes, restaurants, bars and high street shopping. This location has close proximity to the CBD with ample public transport available.
In order to be considered for this role you will need to meet the following criteria;
- Be eligible to work in Australia (must have a visa)
- Possess relevant tertiary qualifications in education
- Hold a teaching qualification recognised in Australia
- Must be registered or eligible for registration with the Victorian Institute of Teachers
- Be willing to contribute to co-curricular life and the school community
- Must be respectful of the school values and ethos
- Possess and provide appropriate reference details and police clearances
The Benefits of Working with Smart:
We are a dedicated education recruitment agency that works closely with the independent and Catholic Schools across Australia sourcing talented teachers, leaders and support staff to fill a range of permanent and long term contract roles. We are a company of teachers who are passionate about facilitating the perfect match between school and candidate. We are honest, realistic, and above all we will not waste your time. To find out more about Smart please visit our website
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in Australia and meet all national safeguarding criteria. To apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Job Reference number #TES1709-521733NB
Please include your visa status on your CV or if you hold an Australian or New Zealand passport. Alternatively, if you know of anyone who may be interested in this position, please forward their details to us and you could be eligible for our £100 refer a friend scheme. (Terms and conditions apply).
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Please note that your details will not be sent to any school without your consent nor any referees listed on your CV contacted without your permission.