Our client is an Independent School with a strong Christian faith ethos in the South East of Melbourne. The School values dedicated staff and a close community.
About the Role:
- Year 12 Psychology
- Year 11 Psychology
- Year 11 English
- Year 7 to 10 English
- Full-time, permanent role commencing January, 2018
About the School:
- Community-focused, nurturing environment
- Culture of excellence
- Travel against traffic, away from CBD
- Small class sizes
Benefits of Registering with Smart Teachers:
- Completely free service
- Gain access to exclusively listed positions
- Career mentoring, CV preparation and interview coaching
- Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
- Possess current references
- Hold a teaching qualification recognised in Australia
- Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with VIT
In order to apply for this role please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Job Reference #WEB1710-522235NB, or click the ‘APPLY’ link below.
Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $100.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (T&Cs apply)