Our client school is an all-boys school in the eastern suburbs of Melbourne. Staff at this school pride themselves on their flexibility, initiative and collegiality.
About the Role:
- VCE Systems Engineering, focus on VCE Units 1-4
- Middle School classes in addition, discussed at interview
- Full-time, permanent position
- Commencing January 2018
About the School:
- Located in Melbourne’s South Eastern Suburbs
- Join a passionate and supportive team
- Work in an innovative independent school
Benefits of Registering with Smart Teachers:
- Completely free service
- Gain access to exclusively listed positions
- Career mentoring, CV preparation and interview coaching
- Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
- Possess current references
- Hold a teaching qualification recognised in Australia
- Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with VIT
In order to apply for this role please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Job Reference #WEB1701-522506EH or click the ‘APPLY’ link below.
Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $100.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (T&Cs apply)