Our client is a large, coeducational Catholic School for Year 7-12 students. The school is set in spacious surroundings with highly regarded music and sporting programmes and focuses on contemporary learning utilising technology effectively. The school is situated in a laid-back town with captivating cultural trails and scenic drives, access to a number of outdoor adventure pursuits, wineries, berry farms and orchards. It is accessible via the V-Line to Melbourne.
NB: the school is not located in, nor is it commutable from Melbourne and relocation may be required.
About the Role:
- VET Building and Construction Teacher
- Fixed term, part-time, 0.6 FTE role
- Position to commence as soon as possible until the end of the year
- Strong possibility to continue into 2019
Benefits of Registering with Smart Teachers:
- Completely free service
- Gain access to exclusively listed positions
- Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
- Smart is powered by Tes, the world’s largest education community that provides curriculum resources, career support and more!
- Possess current references
- Have the right to work in Australia
- Hold a teaching qualification recognised in Australia
- Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with VIT
- Can obtain ‘Permission to Teach’
Fast track your application:
- If you are in Australia, email your CV to Nikki, quoting job reference #WEB1805-527839NS – email@example.com
- If you are currently overseas, email your CV to Monet quoting job reference #WEB1805-527839NS – firstname.lastname@example.org
- To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $250.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (T&Cs apply).