VICE PRINCIPAL (DEPUTY HEADTEACHER)
Required from September 2018
L12 - L16 (starting point negotiable for an outstanding candidate)
Are you looking for a new, exciting challenge? If so, we could be the academy for YOU!
We are seeking to appoint an outstanding senior leader who has a proven track record of raising outcomes for children and who will vigorously embed ambition and drive improvement to ensure our school’s continued success. You will have the opportunity to be fully involved in all aspects of the leadership and management of our forward thinking, outstanding school and to make a real difference to the lives of all of our children and community.
We are looking for someone who:
· Is an outstanding teacher and leader with a proven track record of school improvement; improving teaching and raising standards
· Is a creative practitioner who leads by example and can inspire and motivate others
· Is a highly effective leader who leads by example developing excellence in others through coaching and mentoring
· Has extensive knowledge and leadership experience of using data, monitoring & self-evaluation to promote improvement
· Has clear vision, energy and commitment to all aspects of school life and wants to make a real difference to the lives and life-chances of our children
We can offer you:
- Amazing children who are enthusiastic, well behaved and engaged in their learning
- A friendly, hardworking and supportive staff team committed to constantly improving outcomes for our children
- The opportunity to work in strategic partnership with an outstanding Senior Leadership Team
- Excellent development opportunities to support you on your journey to Headship
- Support and encouragement for continuous professional development within The GORSE Academies Trust
- Fun and a challenge!
Working as part of The GORSE Academies Trust, we ensure that our children receive an outstanding education that focuses on aspiration, high expectations and personalisation. This was recognised by Ofsted in 2016 who said that:
“Pupils are incredibly proud of their achievements. They value the education that they receive and say that they would not change anything about their school.”
If you feel that you have the necessary experience, skills and drive, we look forward to hearing from you. Visits are welcomed and strongly encouraged.
A full application pack is available to download from our website www.tgat.org.uk/jobs . For more information about the Academy, please visit the website www.hillcrest.leeds.sch.uk
If you would like to know more about The Gorse Academies Trust, please visit; https://www.tes.com/jobs/employer/the-gorse-academies-trust-1071685
CVs are not accepted.
If you would like further details or to arrange a visit, please email Sam Done, Principal at email@example.com. Completed applications should be returned to the same email address.
Closing date: Friday 2nd March 2018 (noon)
Shortlisting: Monday 5th March 2018
Interview date: Week beginning Monday 12th March 2018
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to a DBS check & satisfactory references.
“Every lesson counts at Hillcrest Academy. Teachers are relentless in supporting every pupil to reach their potential.”