We are looking for someone who has:
- Significant and proven leadership experiences;
- Relevant curriculum and assessment leadership experience with proven outcomes;
- Demonstrable personal and professional behaviour consistent with the school ethos and vision;
- High aspirations for all;
- Ability to professionally communicate the school vision to all stakeholders;
We are seeking to appoint an experienced, self-motivated professional to join our dynamic Leadership team to take overall responsibility for curriculum and assessment and to have specific responsibility for raising standards in KS2.
We are looking for someone who is passionately interested in teaching and learning; has a proven track record as an outstanding teacher; has proven leadership skills with a drive to achieve the very best education for our children.
The successful candidate will play a significant role within the Senior Leadership Team (SLT) and will be required to step up in the absence of the Principal as necessary.
We are happy to consider experienced and outstanding Assistant Principals and Middle Leaders from Primary settings who are ready for the next stage of their career.
We are looking for a leader who will make a significant contribution to our Academy. If you want to be part of something special then this is the role for you!
Visits to our Academy are welcomed and encouraged. To arrange a visit or for more information please contact: Mrs R Saim, Principal. Tel: 0208 890 4560 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: Monday 29th January 2018
Interview date: Monday 26th February 2018