We are seeking a Vice Principal to join Park Lane Academy who will available to start in September 2017 or sooner. Jane Acklam, the CEO of our Trust will lead strategically with you and the Principal in this role. We are looking for a leader with special qualities, who will benefit from this strong partnership. If you are the person we are looking for you will have the following leadership skills:
• Competence and expertise at a high level already
• You will have a strong sense of what brings success in schools with high levels of disadvantage and be able to demonstrate a clear track record of raising performance and of partnership working
• Strong belief in building professional capital in all staff
• A deep understanding of what works in teaching and how to improve teaching quality
• Strategic leadership of significant school-wide improvement
• Raising standards of student academic and personal achievement
• Confident and uncompromising leadership of behaviour, attitudes to learning and parental engagement
• Outstanding communication in both speech and writing
• An unfaltering commitment to student and staff development
• Holding staff to account, quality assurance and effective appraisal.
The Governors, and our Sponsor Moor End Multi Academies Trust will ensure that this academy provides the very best educational success for our children. We will create a dynamic relationship between Governors, Sponsor, CEO, Principal and Vice Principal which will be both challenging and supportive as we work together to create an outstanding Academy.
If you think that you are right for the job then we look forward to receiving your application.