Campus : Beaconhouse Sri Inai International School
Job start : September 2018 or earlier
Location : Petaling Jaya, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Contract type : Full Time
Contract term : Fixed Term
Due to current expansion within the Beaconhouse School System, Malaysia, we are seeking to recruit an experienced and enthusiastic Vice Principal to lead our motivated team of teachers and students. The successful candidate will join the Senior Leadership team who take responsibility for the strategic leadership of the school, playing a key role in the development of excellence in all aspects of the school.
This is an exciting time to join Beaconhouse Sri Inai International School and we welcome applications from experienced Heads of School, Deputy Heads of School as well as any serving Vice Principals who are looking for an opportunity to further their career overseas and are aspiring to become a Principal.
Beaconhouse Sri Inai International School is located close to the centre of Kuala Lumpur within easy access to a wide range of cultural and sporting areas. The School has a well-established EYFS, primary and secondary provision, teaching students from five years old through to sixteen years old (IGCSE). The School follows the Cambridge International Curriculums for primary and secondary students including: Checkpoint Exams at the end of year 6 & year 9 and IGCSEs at the end of year 11. The school has recently extended its campus to include a new Sports Complex.
Sri Inai International School is part of the Beaconhouse School System - one of the largest school systems in the world which operates in UK, Pakistan, Malaysia, Oman, UAE, Philippines, Thailand, and Belgium.
We offer a rich, quality education with affordable fees. The school caters for the children of both expatriates working and living in Malaysia and for those local Malaysian families wanting their children to attend an International school.
To offer leadership, inspiration and guidance; to manage the day to day routines of the School ensuring excellent academic performance; to play a major role in the strategic planning for the whole school and to work effectively as a key member of the Leadership Team alongside the Principal. The successful candidate will be:
· Suitably qualified for the role with evidence of relevant experience.
· A dynamic, inclusive, charismatic and inspirational leader.
· A role model across the school in terms of dress, punctuality, attendance, positive engagement and professional relations among staff.
· A pace-setter who determines the agenda in pursuit of excellence while seeking out every opportunity to enhance the School’s reputation and competently and effectively manage change.
· An enthusiast, who readily and regularly shares and celebrates the successes of the students, the staff and of the school as a whole.
· A passionate educator; possessing integrity, a clear philosophy, knowledge of best educational practice, a sense of humour, strategic vision, and constructive determination.
· A first class administrator, who is focussed, organised and efficient.
· A competent user of IT and able to analyse data in order to inform intervention and strategic direction.
This is a two-year contract with an option to renew at its completion.
Short listed candidates will be initially interviewed via Skype. Following these initial interviews final candidates will have a panel interview which may be held at the school or via Skype.
How to Apply
Further information about our schools is available on our website www.beaconhouse.edu.my
Interested candidates are invited to send in a letter of application including the reasons for applying to Beaconhouse Newlands International School together with a comprehensive CV, a recent passport-size photograph and contact details of three referees (one of which must be from your current or most recent school) to: email@example.com and copy to firstname.lastname@example.org
Beaconhouse School System, Malaysia reserves the right to employ before the advertised deadline. It is therefore essential that you send applications as soon as possible. We are also committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. As such, all offers of employment are subject to a criminal record check (DBS or equivalent)