Corpus Christi Catholic College is a highly regarded, oversubscribed and successful 11-16 secondary school with a caring ethos and high standards.
Due to the promotion of the current post holder, the College is seeking to appoint an exceptional, innovative and forward-thinking Vice Principal, with specific responsibilities for Learning, Standards and Achievement.
The Governing Body invites applications from practicing Catholic teachers who have an outstanding track record in senior leadership and aspire to lead their own school in the future.
The successful candidate will:
- be committed to the Catholic vision and mission of the College
- be able to evidence a track record of raising standards and securing outstanding student outcomes at a senior leadership level
- be a proactive team member who will work creatively and effectively with the Principal and senior leadership team to drive whole College improvement
- be able to motivate, challenge and inspire staff and students through excellent interpersonal and team building skills
- demonstrate a strong commitment to developing the highest standards of Learning, Teaching and Pastoral Support
- be able to strategically match teaching and learning approaches and curricula to students’ needs, abilities and aspirations
- be an outstanding classroom practitioner
- use data effectively across the College to raise standards of achievement
- be tenacious about holding people to account
The College can offer:
- a caring and positive working atmosphere inspired by our strong Catholic ethos
- students who are eager to learn and progress
- staff who are collegiate, committed to their own professional development and to improving outcomes for our young people
- an excellent physical learning environment
- a college committed to your professional development
Specific responsibilities of the Post will be agreed upon appointment.
From Monday 9 April 2018 application packs can be downloaded from the college’s website at www.corpusleeds.org or requested via email from email@example.com
We are proud of our college community and welcome visits from interested candidates. To arrange a visit please contact Jo-Anne Hughes, P.A. to the Senior Leadership Team by phone (0113 2009010) or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to a Disclosure Barring Service Check.
We promote diversity and want a workforce which reflects the population of Leeds.