ISA Wuhan Wenhua School is a member of ISA International Education Group. Our campus will open in August 2022 and will be the largest educational project in central China and located in the beautiful city of Wuhan, our campus is laid out on 28 acres of prime land beside the famous Yangtze River. The campus will comprise two separate K-12 schools. This will enhance a broad education enabling students not only to have a truly international educational experience but also to receive a rich Chinese language and culture education. The site will boast state-of-the-art facilities including an Olympic-sized swimming pool and two athletics tracks. The campus will also enjoy a multi-purpose sport building, outdoor pitches, tennis courts, a dedicated Performing and Visual Arts Centre, Auditorium and Lecture Theatres. ISA prides itself in creating world-class accommodation facilities that will be used to full effect to ensure every boarder receives a meaningful holistic education. Students’ boarding facilities will be finished off to the highest standards.
We are inviting high potential candidates of Vice Principal to join the founding team to start in August 2022 or earlier
- Uphold our educational policies and integrate the common core guidelines into each class curriculum
- Create benchmarks for pupils and teachers and track progress towards those goals
- Develop programmes that improve teacher performance and assist pupils in understanding class material better
- Provide guidance and challenges to teachers to make the school a better place
- Respond immediately to concerns from parents and school management team
- Holder of Bachelor's Degree and teacher's qualification (e.g. B.Ed, M.Ed, PGCE/PDCE)
- At least 5 years in primary setting
- High proficiency in English
- Demonstrated knowledge of and vision for the future of educational practice
- A passion for education and excellence; ability to inspire colleagues, to accept responsibility, show in their actions and decisions firmness, fairness, consistency and integrity.
- Courage to introduce and manage change and innovation
- Ability to show good cultural understanding and differentiation between students from various backgrounds
- Flexible, inclusive and pragmatic management style
- High level interpersonal and administrative skills
- Articulate and a strong communicator
- Confident in meeting and communicating with others
- Possess good organizational skills, manage time efficiently and be able to meet deadlines
Interested candidates must register at our website below:
Shortlisted candidates will be invited to attend face-to-face and/or online interview with our recruitment team.
Candidates are requested to provide three referees for pre-employment reference check from current and previous employers. The referees must be the Head of School/Principal or the direct supervisor from the school management team.
ISA is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Candidates must be prepared to undergo child protection screening and appropriate background check.
Opening in mid-2022, ISA Wuhan International School will provide an international (IB) curriculum to students holding foreign passports. The school will offer boarding in order to provide an education option to families across the greater Wuhan metro...