Stoke Damerel Community College, Plymouth, is a successful, oversubscribed and inclusive school at the heart of the local community. There are 1,460 students on roll including 200+ in our Sixth Form. It is part of a multi-academy trust of schools including primary schools and Scott College, a studio school with a medical and health specialism.
We are looking for an inspirational Vice Principal with exceptional leadership skills to join our ambitious and committed leadership team. The successful candidate will have the vision, drive and tenacity to lead on raising standards of achievement for all students, in particular:
- Assessment, progress and data analysis;
- Teaching and learning to improve outcomes;
- Curriculum design and modelling to ensure students achieve their full potential.
The successful applicant will:
- Have experience and a strong track record of delivering high standards of achievement;
- Have excellent knowledge and experience in leading on aspects of assessment, curriculum or teaching and learning within the college;
- Be a clear strategic thinker with creative problem solving abilities;
- Be able to inspire and motivate staff and students to perform to their full potential.
We are happy to offer an informal tour of the College. Please contact email@example.com to book a visit. To apply and to learn more about this exciting role please visit our website www.sdcc.net
Closing date: Noon, Monday 24th April
Stoke Damerel Community College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
11-18 Mixed Comprehensive Academy