Battle Primary Academy, Reading are looking to appoint a talented, friendly and dynamic leader to join our team as Vice Principal in September 2021. This role will be crucial in supporting our aspirational ‘Good’ school to continue to improve and would ideally suit someone who has experience of leading a team and is ready for a new challenge.
Our Vice Principal will:
• Have leadership qualities to challenge, inspire, motivate and
• A leader who will take a strategic role in curriculum development,
teaching and learning
• Be an excellent and flexible communicator, developing strong
relationships with children, staff, parents, local advisors and a range
of stakeholders within and beyond the school
• Demonstrate a commitment to the highest standards of teaching,
learning and assessment and show great enthusiasm for ensuring all
our children achieve their true potential
• Behave as a role model, leading by example, creating a motivated
team who share best practice and take a full part in the school’s
• Support staff to deliver a rich, engaging and varied curriculum that
meets children’s needs in an ever-changing world.
• An educator who will inspire and develop the potential of the staff and
• A leader who will communicate the vision of Battle Primary Academy
within the school and wider community
We can offer:
• A welcoming, supportive and friendly learning environment with
motivated, happy children who are positive learners, take pride in
their school, and feel valued, listened to and safe
• A dedicated and talented staff who have high expectations of our
pupils and provide our children with stimulating, challenging and
memorable learning experiences
• A highly supportive Academy Trust (Thames Learning Trust)
• An ethos of valuing and caring for all members of our school
• A commitment to continuous improvement and your own
• A forward thinking Employee Assistance Programme, Medical Cash
Plan and eyecare voucher scheme
We are passionate about creating a culture of wellbeing where all staff and students are valued and supported.
School visits: We welcome and encourage visits to the school. Please contact Battle Primary Academy directly on 0118 9375421 or at email@example.com to make an appointment.
To apply for this position, press Quick Apply
If you have any questions please contact Allison Worley, Human Resources Manager 07841 921958.
The closing date of noon on Thursday 20 May 2021.
Interviews will take place week commencing: 24 May 2021.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all the staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Any offer of employment is subject to satisfactory references and enhanced DBS checks.
Battle Primary Academy
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Primary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 4 - 11 years
Louise Burridge Smith
Message From The Principal Battle Primary School
I am delighted to share with existing and prospective families the final report from our recent Good Ofsted (May 2019). This represents a significant achievement and is ...