A unique opportunity for the right candidate to progress to Headship
We are seeking to appoint a talented experienced senior leader who aspires to Headship within the Trust. The Trust is working towards opening a six form entry free school in 2020. As a result, the post will provide clear coaching and pathways to Headship with the opportunity to:
· Have the opportunity to help shape the Trust at a key time in its development
· Be coached in all aspects of Leadership leading to Headship within the Trust
· Undertake appropriate CPD training in preparation for Headship
· Play a key role in Leadership across the Trust working closely with other senior leaders
It is not anticipated that applicants will necessarily have direct experience of the job profile in its entirety. Informal visits are encouraged prior to application, to arrange a visit please contact Audrey Manzi by email: email@example.com.
Closing date: 12 noon Thursday 12 April 2018
Heathside School, Weybridge, Surrey KT13 8UZ.
Tel: 01932 846162 www.heathside.surrey.sch.uk
· Oversubscribed, co-educational Converter Academy 1252 NoR
· Sixth Form NoR 202
· Well motivated, high achieving students
· 86% grade 4 En & Ma
· 60% A*-B at A level
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting child welfare. Applicants must undergo child protection screening, including checks with past employers and Enhanced DBS disclosure. Committed to equal opportunities, we welcome applications from all sections of the community.