BMS is the oldest international school in the center of Berlin. 1000 students from 55 countries attend our school and are taught using the best international and national curriculum programs. The Berlin Metropolitan School is an all-day school, allowing students from kindergarten through 12th grade to complete a modern and values-based education, culminating into an internationally recognized diploma. An international team of more than 200 dedicated employees lead the way for the learning success of our students.
- Leader for learning in the Secondary School, working with Heads of Department and Curriculum Coordinators to develop a meaningful, innovative and aligned curriculum with responsibility for pedagogical leadership and the professional growth of staff.
- Responsible for the gathering and analysis of student learning data, and reporting structures and processes.
- Responsible for the organization of staffing and resources, including the school timetable and substitution.
- Support the Secondary School Principal and the broader leadership team in ensuring a smooth running of the Secondary School.
- Degree(s) in education with qualifications in Educational Administration advantageous.
- Demonstrated secondary teaching and leadership experience.
- IB experience preferred.
- Positive and supportive attitude.
- Self-motivated and goal focused.
- Proficient in oral and written English.
- Working knowledge of oral and written German advantageous.
- Proficient communication technology skill.
- Student-centered approach to teaching and learning.
We offer a modern, inspiring work environment with international, dynamic employees and an open school community in the heart of Berlin. Our cooperation and the sense of togetherness are distinguished by a special team spirit and respectful and harmonious interaction. Our open- door-culture with the leadership, joint learning and collegial case counseling creates an inspiring and supporting collaboration. Besides we ensure continuous personal development e.g. through “Professional Development Days”. We offer best conditions for a modern classroom with a comprehensive range of modern technology and resources. Suitably qualified candidates are invited to send their full application documents including the CV with a passport size photo, copies of all relevant diplomas and certificates and at least three referees. Please state the position you are applying for.
Please send your application to email@example.com Attn: Paul Churchill, Secondary School Principal
Learn more about us: www.metropolitanschool.com Get to know your future team!