Up to L10 (£49,937)
Easter or September 2019
Are you looking for your next challenge?
We are looking for a Vice Principal to add to our leadership capacity, vision and expertise in delivering a remarkable education to the children of Hamford Primary Academy.
It’s remarkable what a difference exceptional teaching and learning can make. Take KS1 as an example, it’s no secret that having a clear focus and strategy for improvements across KS1 makes a huge difference to achievement overall across all key stages.
As a driven, focussed leader, your track record of improving results will make you perfect for this role. You will know clearly what the strategy looks like but more importantly you will be able to deliver the strategy to see marked improvements.
It’s no small task, which is why you will have the full support of our Education team behind you. All in all it will enable you to successfully lead change to make the improvements necessary to drive up standards. And with this enable our students to ‘find their remarkable’.
- Bring experience of driving and achieving impact through collaborative and inclusive communication
- Have strategic and tactical leadership whilst having the ambition and determination to help lead Hamford Primary Academy through its next stage of development.
- Believe in inclusion and achievement for all children
- Will embrace our whole school values of happy, helpful and honest
- Be committed to wanting the very best for our children
- Have a passion for learning and high expectations of children’s achievement and behaviour
- Offer a wealth of experience across EYFS & KS1 Curriculums, both from a teaching, assessment and outcome focused perspective
- Have excellent communication, interpersonal and organisational skills
- Be a strong team member who will work in partnership with staff, governors, parents and the wider community
- Be reflective and take responsibility for their own professional development
The right candidate for the role will be non-class based but will have teaching responsibility across the school as deemed necessary by the Principal.
Hamford Primary Academy is part of Academies Enterprise Trust (AET) a network of over 60 primary, secondary and special academies.
- A caring academy with a strong ethos of inclusion and providing the best opportunities for our children
- A professional challenge
- Access to CPD to enable you to grow and develop in your role
- The chance to make a significant contribution to the future achievement and success of our academy
- Excellent career prospects across the network, with a culture of looking to promote from within
- Something we take very seriously is staff WELLBEING. That’s why we have partnered up with BHSF to provide support and employee benefits, such as a health cash plan scheme to support healthcare, discounted gym membership and a employee assistance programme
Prospective candidates are very welcome to visit or have an informal discussion about this role. Please email Chris Joy Principal@hamfordprimaryacademy.org or Kevin Smith at sbm@hamfordprima ryacademy.org or contact by phone on 01255 673415.
AET believes that each and every child is inspired to choose a remarkable life. Our mission is to gather and motivate inspirational people committed to delivering an excellent education that launches children into remarkable lives.
Our values are:
- Be unusually brave
- Discover what’s possible
- Push the limits
- Be big-hearted
Closing date: Thursday 28 February 2019.
We reserve the right to close this vacancy early should we receive an overwhelming response. All candidates are advised to refer to the job description and person specification before making an application.
In line with our safeguarding practices we are unable to accept CV’s. Find your remarkable, apply today, click on the ‘quick apply’ button.
We are committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. A Disclosure and Barring Service Certificate will be required for all posts. This post will be subject to enhanced checks as part of our Prevent Duty.
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Linkedin. Further details can be found on our careers page.