Post: Vice Principal -Primary
Base: William Barcroft Junior School, Barnett Place, Cleethorpes, DN35 7SU
Closing Date: Thursday 9 December 2021
Interview Date: Monday 13 December 2021
The academy is seeking to appoint an ambitious and inspirational Vice Principal with a passion to deliver ‘success and happiness for every child’. The successful candidate will have a proven track record of school improvement, and will be an excellent classroom practitioner themselves who can motivate and lead our fantastic team. The Vice Principal will assist the Principal in providing vision, leadership and direction for the school, and help to ensure that it is managed to meet its aims and targets
William Barcroft Junior School is a successful school which offers an outstanding learning environment and hardworking, supportive staff. Within a lively community in Cleethorpes, our recent Ofsted report clearly reflects the passion and drive harnessed within the setting.
The successful candidate will:
- Be a committed, adaptable and caring professional, passionate about delivering high provision to all children,
- Be able to demonstrate the creativity, resilience and interpersonal skills to complement our highly effective team.
- Be an effective team player and willing to be fully involved in the life of the school.
- Be committed to the safeguarding of all children.
In return, we can offer:
- Dedicated staff committed to achieving high standards
- A supportive, warm and welcoming ethos
- A vibrant learning environment
- An experienced and supportive leadership team, who are committed to the well-being of all staff
For more information, or to visit the school, please don’t hesitate to contact Sarah Sargent (Principal) on 01472 501777
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. As part of this process, all successful candidates will be required to apply for an enhanced DBS disclosure.