The National School of Education & Teaching, Coventry University
Visiting Assessors (Primary & Secondary) - Initial Teacher Training
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing team of National Assessors for our PGCE trainee teachers. The number of assessments can vary according to your desired commitment.
We are looking to recruit at Primary level and across the Secondary subject range. Our Assessors can be current or former teachers/school leaders.
We would be delighted to hear from candidates across the country and especially in the following areas:
- Greater London, Kent, Cambridgeshire, Norfolk Hertfordshire (South East)
- Yorkshire, Northumberland (North East)
- Nottinghamshire, Derbyshire, Leicestershire (Midlands 1)
- Northamptonshire, Birmingham, Warwickshire, Bedfordshire & Milton Keynes, (Midlands 2)
- Cumbria, Lancashire, Greater Manchester (North West)
- Wiltshire, Gloucester, Hampshire, Dorset (South West)
Experience of observing teachers and providing constructive feedback is essential, as is a passion for developing trainee teachers.
Closing date: Ongoing
For further information on this role and how to apply, please visit our website.