Visiting Music Teacher (Singing)
Start date January 2020.
• To teach singing to pupils aged 8 to 18;
• to prepare pupils for the examinations of the ABRSM or Trinity Guildhall;
• to prepare and coach pupils to take part in public performances;
• to teach theory to pupils where appropriate;
• to write two full reports on each pupil per year;
• to attend the annual Music School parents’ evening.
• to attend INSET training, currently 2 days per year.
Hours of duty
Currently 2 full days. This may be increased if the demand for tuition increases. Lessons are thirty-five minutes long; a standard day’s teaching consists of ten lessons. There are 20 pupils receiving tuition, 17 girls and 3 boys. 12 pupils are in the Senior School, and 8 in the Prep School.
Further details and application forms may be downloaded from our website
Further details and application form may be downloaded from our website
Please can interested applicants complete the application form and return it, along with a covering letter, to Lulu Corrigan, Acting HR Manager, Wellingborough School, London Road, Wellingborough NN8 2BX.
Applications by e-mail are welcome and should be sent to email@example.com
(Other forms of applications will not be accepted)
Closing date for receipt of applications: by 12 noon on Wednesday 27th November
Interviews will take place on Wednesday 4th December 2019.