Applications are invited for a qualified and experienced Creative Arts Teacher at an Independent school, located in Sydney’s Western Suburbs. This K- 9 School offers an excellent teaching and learning environment and holds strong ties to the local community.
About the Role:
- Years 7-9 Creative Arts Teacher
- Permanent, Part-time role (0.4 FTE)
- Position to commence Term 3, 2018
- This is an Islamic school - applicants must be of this faith
About the School:
- Reputable and sought-after independent school conveniently located in the Western Suburbs of Sydney
- Celebrates a multicultural student population with over 15 ethnicities constituting the enrolment makeup
- Small class sizes creating a supportive learning environment
- Strong community ties and a collaborative staff culture
- Be suitably qualified and able to teach Visual Art to Stage 5 level
- Provide a minimum of three professional references
- Be eligible to gain registration with NESA and hold a WWCC
- Have the right to work in Australia
Benefits of Registering with Smart Teachers:
- Completely free service
- Gain access to exclusively listed positions
- Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
- Smart is powered by Tes, the world’s largest education community that provides curriculum resources, career support and more!
Please reply to express interest. Due to time constraints, only short listed applicants will be contacted with more information.
Fast track your application:
- If you are in Australia, email your CV to Aisling, quoting job reference #WEB1805-527587AT – email@example.com
- If you are currently overseas, email your CV to Monet quoting job reference #WEB1805-527587MH – firstname.lastname@example.org
- To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $250.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (T&Cs apply).