We are seeking an outstanding Visual Arts teacher, confident to teach from Year 7 to the HSC. An ability to teach a second subject is an advantage. Expressions of interest in a Stage Coordinator's role are also welcome.
Wollemi College is an outstanding Year 2-12 boys school, performing well above expectation in many contexts, ranging from NAPLAN, activities such as chess, basketball and public speaking, to incredible HSC results. We attribute our success to the efforts of our staff, students and parents who highly value education as a means to both develop character and succeed in life.
• Applicants for this teaching position should possess:
- superior teaching skills, commitment to character development in students, readiness to give every support to parents, and enthusiasm to contribute to co-curricular activities
- an appropriate university degree in subject matter and teaching qualifications
- familiarity with the relevant NESA syllabuses
- competency at integrating ICT into teaching
- knowledge of teaching and learning styles and study skills
- the ability to work collaboratively with staff and parents.
Apply with CV including names of three referees to:
Mr Matthew Aldous
Headmaster, Wollemi College
Gipps St, Werrington
New South Wales, 2747