The Cooper School is seeking to appoint a Vocational/Careers Advice Officer. This is a part-time position of up to 30 hours per week, 39 weeks per year (term time only plus INSET days). The pro-rata salary will be up to £14,251.37 per annum.
We can offer you:
- a competitive salary;
- an excellent pension scheme;
- regular training opportunities;
- friendly and supportive colleagues;
- a vibrant and diverse environment where everyone is valued.
We are looking for an individual who has:
- a good standard of education to include GCSE English and Maths at Grade C or above, or an equivalent qualification.
- a Level 4 Diploma in Career Information and Advice
- a Level 6 Diploma in Career Guidance and Advice or other relevant degree qualification.
- previous experience of working with young people and an awareness of different learning needs and aspirations.
- an awareness of local educational and training providers.
- knowledge of the labour market
- an awareness of responsibilities for health and safety of themselves and others;
- a commitment to safeguarding children.
If you have any questions regarding the position please contact Human Resources. Telephone 01869 362697 or email email@example.com
CVs will not be considered without a completed application form - Further details and an application form are available below.
The closing date for all applications is Monday 6 December 2021, 9am.
Bernwode Schools Trust have the right to interview and appoint at any time throughout this recruitment process. All candidates are advised to refer to the job description and person specification before making an application.
Applicants will need to be able to demonstrate their eligibility to work in the UK.
Bernwode Schools Trust is committed to safeguarding children. The successful candidate will be subject to a Disclosure and Barring Service check (formerly CRB) in line with Section 115 of the Police Act 1997.
Details of the Academy’s policies relating to the Employment of Ex-Offenders and the Secure Storage, Handling, Use, Retention and Disposal of Disclosure and Barring Certificates and Disclosure information are included on our recruitment webp
Bernwode Schools Trust
Bernwode Schools Trust (formerly Bicester Learning Academy) was formed on 1st July 2014 and is a multi-academy trust currently comprising of The Cooper School and Glory Farm Primary School. The academy is run by a board of Trus...