24 hours per week, term time only, 40 weeks per year
TBAP Trust Benefits package includes:
- Benenden Health Care Membership
- Interest Free Season Ticket Loan Scheme
- Employers for Childcare Vouchers Scheme
TBAP Multi-Academy Trust has 3 regional hubs based in London, the East and North-West of England delivering high quality education and intervention through our Alternative Provision Academies, SEMH Provision and outreach teams. Additionally, we have a Teaching School Alliance that offers extensive CPD and research programmes at all levels. TBAP Multi- Academy Trust are proud to hold a silver award from Investors in People.
TBAP New Horizons AP Academy is an alternative provision that provides full-time education and support for up to 56 primary and secondary learners who are not accessing mainstream school. We have an inclusive philosophy and believe passionately in giving every learner we meet many chances to succeed.
In line with new Statutory Guidance, we are seeking a part time Careers Lead who has:
- A relevant careers qualification
- The ability to design, implement and lead an inspiring careers programme for our vulnerable secondary age learners
- High aspirations for all young people
- Evidence of accurate record keeping and appropriate ICT skills
- Experience of working alongside a range of professionals and education providers
- A track record of being a team player and of modelling professional practice
- High standards of professional conduct
- Thorough and demonstrable understanding of Safeguarding and Child Protection policy and procedures
- Evidence of a solution focused approach to effect positive change in behaviour and learning.
Do you have a passion for achieving the best possible outcomes for excluded learners and those with complex needs? Do you have an established track record of delivering excellence?
We are keen to interview candidates who possess our values of Compassion, Resilience and Innovation. If this is you - please visit our website www.tbap.org.uk for application documents and more information about TBAP Multi-Academy Trust.
For any queries please contact HR@tbap.org.uk or telephone 0203 108 0368 extension 121.
Closing date for receipt of applications: Tuesday 24 April 2018.
Interviews will be held week commencing 30 April 2018.
The TBAP Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS disclosure will be requested for the successful candidate in accordance with Safeguarding Children and Safer Recruitment in Education legislation.