- Salary – Band 6 Point 29-31 £26,470-£28,221 per annum
- Actual Salary £22,666
- 36.25 hours per week, 8.00am – 4.00pm Monday to Friday
- Term time only including 5 INSET days
- Local Government Pension Scheme – Greater Manchester Pension Fund
Broadoak School is a mixed 11-16 school situated in pleasant surroundings on the outskirts of Manchester. The school is part of The Dean Trust, a multi Academy sponsor which in association with The Dean Trust Teaching School offers exceptional opportunities for Professional Development and Career Progression.
Broadoak School is a very special school with an ‘Outstanding’ reputation. With its traditional values and high aspirations, Broadoak School is a world class learning environment in the heart of a caring community that pupils, parents and carers can be proud of. The school welcomes each child to be part of a community in which all concerned endeavour to provide a happy, safe and stimulating environment.
Broadoak School has strong values and high academic standards, which support the very highest expectations, we have of our pupils. The motivation provided by the staff is second to none.
Nestled between Carrington and Lymm village, Broadoak School is within close proximity to both the M6 and 60 motorways making this school accessible to Central Manchester, Warrington, Stockport and Liverpool.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
• GCSE Mathematics & English Language A*-C
• 2-3 years’ experience of working with children or young people
• An individual who is determined to provide the best quality teaching and support for every pupil, and who are committed to maintaining our high standards
• An individual who believes the schools vision that everyone can achieve their highest potential and ambition, whoever they are.
The post holder will be expected to support all aspects of pupil attendance and inclusion providing specific targeted support to vulnerable pupils or more general support to wider cohorts of pupils. To support the further development of positive home school relationships through the effective communication with parents and carers.
For more information about Broadoak School please click on the 'learn more about this school' button below.
CLOSE DATE: 10AM MONDAY 4TH JUNE 2018
The Dean Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All post holders are subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring check and Disqualification.