China Education Development (Investment & Management) Co. Limited (CED) provides comprehensive international education to students on the mainland and overseas. It aims to create “B to B” (Baby to Bachelor) through-train education to meet the demand for education in the new era.
CED’s schools include Yew Chung International Schools (YICS) and Yew Wah International Education Schools (YWIES) in Shanghai, Beijing, Chongqing, Qingdao, Yantai, Guangzhou, Shenzhen, Rizhao, Tongxiang and Somerset in the UK providing formal and international university preparation, secondary, primary and early childhood programmes. Other businesses include an international education park, education research, training, publishing and information technology projects.
We are now welcoming applications for the Western Co-Principal position in one of our schools in Mainland China, with 1 August 2020 as the start date.
- Holder of Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in School Administration;
- With a license to practice as a Principal or with significant experience and seniority in international education to take up the role;
- With over 10 years of teaching experiences and at least 5 years as a school administrator;
- Supports YCIS/YWIES Vision, Mission, Principles and Practices;
- Exhibits strong leadership and interpersonal skills, as well as intercultural understanding and other global competencies.
Interested candidates should submit applications (cover letter and resume) with expected salary to email@example.com
Personal data provided by job applicants would be used for recruitment purpose only.