WOMEN'S FOOTBALL COACH
Rate of pay; £19.31 an hour
We are looking for a team player who wants to join a collaborative and supportive group of professionals dedicated to meeting the needs of our amazing students.
1. To help in the provision of high quality, competitive team sports ensuring the maximum participation by students.
2. Ensure equipment is set up prior to commencement of coaching sessions and matches.
3. Ensure that activities are carried out within a safe environment complying with health and safety requirements.
4. When there is not match on a Wednesday, provide appropriate level coaching concentrating on player development.
5. To liaise with the Sports Enrichment Officer in establishing a full fixture list together with appropriate transport and refereeing arrangements.
6. To provide results from each fixture to the Sports Enrichment Officer.
7. To liaise with other college coaches to ensure progression and consistency between college teams.
8. To keep an up to date record of student attendance which is handed to the Sports Enrichment Officer termly.
9. To organise the team on match days including selection, kit and first aid arrangements.
10. To undertake other such duties as may be required from time to time by the Sports Enrichment Officer/Head of Sport and Physical Education
Winstanley College is a mixed, selective, non-denominational, general further education college situated in Wigan, Lancashire. It is a 16-plus institution and a member of the national Maple Group for high-performing sixth-form colleges. There are app...