We are working with a large Catholic Primary School in Newcastle-under-Lyme to help them find a qualified primary teacher with recent KS1 experience to cover a Y1 class from September on an initial 2 term, full-time placement.
The School are very interested in hearing from hard working, well motivated, NQTs.
About the Role:
· Full teaching responsibilities – planning, marking, assessments etc,
· Starts September 2017
· Full-time role
Requires a teacher who can help support the School's religious beliefs
· NQTs are encouraged to apply
· The placement will continue for two terms in the first instance
· Competitive daily rate/salary based on experience and pay scale
About the School:
· ‘Good’ School based in Newcatle-under-Lyme
· Catholic Primary School
· Two-form Entry
In order to be considered for this role, you will need to meet the following criteria:
· Be eligible to work in the UK (must have a valid visa)
· Must hold relevant teaching qualifications (Bachelor of Education / PGCE)
· Have previous experience teaching the UK curriculum
· Have recent classroom experience as teacher in the UK (essential)
· Have a good understanding of the KS1 curriculum
· Be able to support the Catholic ethos of the School
· Have excellent communication skills
· Good classroom management
· Possess valid references, DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with ABC Teachers also gives you access to:
· Competitive pay rates that are negotiable based on experience
· Consultant exclusivity
· Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to terms and conditions)
· Reward scheme for staff referrals
Interested in applying?
If you are interested in this position, please contact Dave Sellar today on 01543 410500 or click the ‘Apply Now’ button below to submit your CV and personal details.
Not found what you are looking for? Keep up to date with us on our Website, Twitter and Facebook pages for details of all our current jobs and upcoming registration days!
Website : http://www.abc-teachers.co.uk
ABC Teachers are an REC Gold Standard Awarded Education Agency, part of TES. Candidates pay rates are competitive and in line with the AWR policy which means that after a qualifying period supply teachers can be paid to scale.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. All staff will hold an enhanced DBS disclosure (or be prepared to allow us to process one for you), need to provide professional or academic references and attend a face to face interview. Telephone calls to and/or from ABC Teachers may be recorded for training, safeguarding and compliance purposes.