Learning Co-ordinator for Year 11
Salary: G11, spine point 34, £30,756 per annum pro rata. Actual salary £28,543.
Hours: 37 hpw, term time only plus 10 days. A permanent post commencing 1 September.
Cotham School is seeking to appoint a Learning Co-ordinator to take responsibility for the achievement and well-being of its Year 11 cohort of children.
The successful candidate will initially be tasked with leading the Year 11 cohort and supporting others under the direction and line management of one of the Senior Leadership Team. The postholder will take responsibility for pastoral and academic oversight of the Year Group as they begin their final year at Cotham and prepare for their GCSE Exams.
Students come from a variety of ethnic groups and social backgrounds.
- The opportunity to join the staff team at this high attaining, successful and over-subscribed school
- A committed and enthusiastic staff group
- Exciting opportunities for personal and professional development
You will be:
· Able to influence and inspire young people to achieve highly in all areas of their lives.
· Very skilful at working with teachers and a range of other professionals to ensure the very best outcomes for students
· Adept at helping young people overcome barriers to learning
· Committed to your own professional development
Cotham School is an extremely successful specialist co-operative academy that serves the local community, providing a high quality education for its students. We consistently deliver outstanding academic outcomes, amongst the best in the city and are determined to raise standards even further.
Cotham School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
All appointments are subject to an enhanced DBS check