Class Teacher Vacancy Salary depending on Experience
We are looking for a Teacher for our Year 2 Class for maternity cover from January to July 2017
• Do you have a thorough and detailed knowledge of the Primary Curriculum?
• Do you have a proven track record of having an impact on data?
• Do you brilliantly understand the transition from KS1 to KS2 and recognise the need for continued pace and mastery in the curriculum?
• Are you someone who is passionate and confident in their subject knowledge across the curriculum and across the year group pedagogies?
• Are you keen to be in a dynamic environment that is growing in pupil numbers, staffing numbers and undergoing site expansion?
• Are you able to use reflective and analytical thinking to improve your practice readily?
• Are you somebody who wants to embrace a challenge and will give all you’ve got to a school who will allow you to be creative and support your professional development?
If so, then we would love to receive your application!
We can offer you:
• An expanding school roll full of enthused, well equipped, well behaved children.
• Supportive and happy staff.
• A chance to be a part of a school moving towards Outstanding.
• Forward, positive thinking approaches that encourage you to take risks in your own career progression.
• An exciting, positive and focused atmosphere.
• An audience for your ideas and support for the pursuit of you work related interests.
• A thriving school atmosphere that embraces music, performing arts, sports, technology, life skills and much more….!
To apply please click here
Applicants are warmly invited to visit the school. Please contact Jane Guest, Telephone: 01777 870482 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org