A primary school in Redcar and Cleveland is recruiting for a Y3/4 teacher to join their enthusiastic and friendly team. The SLT are looking for someone who is driven, forward thinking and truly dedicated to the welfare and progression of the children at the school.
The school expect applicants for this post to be fully committed to the role, attending staff meetings and integrating in to whole school life. You must be willing to show enthusiasm and care when in school, making the pupils there your main priority.
The successful candidate will be:
· Willing to attend meetings and CPD courses
· Dedicated to the safeguarding and welfare of children
· Have experience of dealing with challenging behaviour
This post is a full time position, beginning in September 2018 and will run for the full academic year.
The school would be interested in meeting NQTs.
To be considered for the position of Teacher you must:
* Have experience supporting children in primary education
* Hold QTS
* Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of Primary School Staff
* Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons
At Vision for Education we take our responsibilities to our practitioners seriously and our aim is to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts. As part of the Vision for Education team, and as a Teacher, you will receive:
* Excellent daily rates paid weekly through PAYE
* Support throughout your placements
* Access to a dedicated Primary consultant 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
* Unparalleled daily rates
* Access to free CPD such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and Moving and Handling qualifications
* Full compliance with AWR (Agency Worker Regulations) to make sure you get paid what you deserve
* £50 reward every time you recommend a colleague
* Pension Contributions (subject to qualifying period)
* Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drink
If you are a qualified Teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment then we want to hear from you.
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All candidates will be required to complete our safeguarding checks and undergo an enhanced DBS check.
Apply today or for more information on this and other teaching opportunities across Vision for Education contact the Primary Education Teesside Team!